DOH-6 hiring HRH doctors, physical therapists, nutritionist-dietitians
Department of Health (DOH) is now hiring additional health workers under the Human Resource for Health (HRH) deployment program this 2019.
In its website, DOH Center for Health Development in Region 6 – Western Visayas posted that they are in need of doctors, physical therapists, and nutritionist-dietitians.
These health workers will be part of DOH Deployment Programs to rural health units from June 1 to December 31 this year. Accepted applicants will receive the following monthly rates based on Salary Standardization Law 4th tranche:
- Medical Officer IV – Salary Grade 23 – P73,811
- Physical Therapist – Salary Grade 15 – P30,531
- Nutritionist-Dietitian II – Salary Grade 15 – P30,531
Based on DOH Central Office Memorandum shared online, salaries of Medical Officer IV and Nutritionist-Dietitian II will be sourced under Personnel Services (PS-Contractual) funding of department. PS-Contractual items will receive Magna Carta benefits.
For Physical Therapist, it will be Job Order items and charged to Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses(MOOE).
If you are interested, check the application details below:
- Doctor of Medicince for Medical Officer IV, Bachelors Degree for Physical Therapist and Nutritionist-Dietitian II
- RA 1080
- 1 year relevant experience
- 4 hours relevant training
- Application Letter addressed to the Head of the Agency
- 1 set Personal Data Sheet with picture
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of PRC ID
- Photocopy of Board Rating
- Certificate of Previous Employment
- Photocopy of Trainings Attended
Deadline of submission is on or before May 27, 2019. Please submit applications to Provincial DOH Offices or through the Records Section of DOH-CHD Region 6.
MARLYN W. CONVOCAR, MD, MPH, CESO III
For more information and inquiries on these job hiring, please contact DOH-CHD 6 at Q. Abeto Street, Mandurriao, Iloilo City or visit their website at https://ro6.doh.gov.ph. Trunkline (033)332-2326 / 332-2329.
DOH HRH Deployment Program 2019 will also deploy more nurses, midwives, dentists, medical technologists, and pharmacists. Application for these cadres was done as early as November last year, and some of them were already deployed starting January 2019.