A magnitude 5.7 earthquake was felt in Antique, Iloilo and the rest of provinces in Panay Island on Friday, October 3, 2014.
Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) reported that the quake happened at 4:05PM with location of epicenter at 5 kilometers east of Culasi, Antique. Origin of the jolt is tectonic with depth of 14 kilometers.
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) had it magnitude 5.4, with epicenter 3 kilometers east northeast of Malabor, Tibiao, Antique.
Phivolcs recorded the following intensities:
- Intensity VI – Culasi, Antique
- Intensity V – Kalibo, Aklan; Sebaste,Pandan, Lauan and Libertad (Antique)
- Intensity IV- San Jose, Sibalom and San Remegio (Antique)
- Intensity III – La Carlota City; Roxas City; Ilo-ilo City
- Intensity II – Cebu City
- Intensity I – Zamboanga City
There are no initial reports of casualties or damages to properties. Please keep it here for updates.