The Depeartment of Education Regional Office VI has announced the hiring of more teachers for public elementary and high schools for school year 2014-2015.
DepEd-6 Policy Planning and Research Division chief Leo Dedoroy announced that “hiring will start from April 1 until May 15.”
“They will then be regularized and they are nationally-funded.”
In whole Western Visayas, the education department will hire a total of 1,494 teachers – 584 for the kindergarten/elementary and 910 for secondary.
For the division of Iloilo province, DepEd is in need of 148 kindergarten/elementary teachers and 177 high school professors. A total of 18 kindergarten/elementary teachers and 33 high school educators will be needed in Iloilo City.
According to the guidelines issued through DepEd Order No. 14 series of 2014, here are the requirements:
- CSC Form 212, Revised 2012 (Download here) in two copies with the latest 2×2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of PRC ID
- Certified photocopy of LET ratings
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records
- For those with teaching experience, copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance
- Certificates of specialized trainings, if any
- Certified copy of Voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the screening committee
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus Certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by applicant
For additional requirements, qualifications and other information, here’s the full guidelines:
var docstoc_docid=’168093507′; var docstoc_title=’DO_s2014_14′; var docstoc_urltitle=’DO_s2014_14′;
“The issuance of these guidelines aims to integrate and further institutionalize the primary objective of the K to 12 Basic Education Program – which is to enhance the overall quality of basic education in the country by hiring competent teachers,” said Education Secretary Armin Luistro.