CSC 6, gov’t agencies bring Government Express at the Mall
The Civil Service Commission Regional Office VI, in cooperation with 23 other government agencies will be conducting the Government Express at the Mall (GEM) on September 23-26, 2019 at SM City Iloilo Northpoint.
The GEM, which also aims to provide public access to various frontline services of the government, is one of the highlights of the 119th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary celebration in Western Visayas.
There will be an opening program at 2pm on September 23, which will be graced by CSC Commisioner Leopoldo W. Valderosa, Jr.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development 6(DSWD 6) will have the awarding ceremony of Huwaran nga Pamilya on September 26, as part of the celebration.
A government job fair will culminate the event on September 27 in the same area.
The Government Express at the Mall is a long time partnership of the Civil Service Commission 6 in cooperation with the various government agencies and SM City Iloilo.
1. Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
2. Civil Service Commission (CSC)
3. Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
4. Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
5. Department of Health (DOH)
6. Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG)
7. Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
8. Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
9. Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
10. Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
11. Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)
12. Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB)
13. Iloilo City Government (ICG)
14. Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory RB)
15. Land Transportation Office (LTO)
16. National Irrigation and Administration (NIA)
17. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
18. Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth)
19. Philippine National Police (PNP)
20. Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
21. Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
22. Securities and Exchange (SEC)
23. Social Security System (SSS)
24. Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
The public can transact their government transactions with these participating agencies during the duration of the project.