The Department of Health Regional Office 6 has announced that they are now accepting applications for Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) 2015.
|NDP nurses with Mayor Mabilog.|
A total of 185 nurses will be hired for NDP 2015, plus some 232 midwives under RHMPP and 44 dentists under Dentist Deployment Project.
This is the second year of NDP, in which the health department hires registered nurses for deployment in rural health units (RHU). Accepted nurses are given P18,549 monthly salary.
Just like last year, the application process will be done online using DOH 6 website. If you are interested here are the details:
- Application is open to Nurses with Official and Validated License from the Professional Regulatory Commission.
- Nurse must be physically and mentally fit. A medical certificate from a government health facility is required.
- Priority shall be given to the following:
- Graduates of RNheals Project.
- Residents of the localities (city/town) where the Rural Health Unit is located.
- RNheals resignees are not qualified to apply.
- Qualified applicants must apply ONLINE via http://www.chd6.doh.gov.ph/e-recruitment.
- Application period is on December 1-3, 2014.
All over the country, DOH is expected to hire 13,500 nurses for NDP 2015. Employment contract is for 6 months, renewable up to 2 years.