A graduate of Iloilo Science and Technology University (ISAT-U) is the overall top 1 in the June 2022 Architect Licensure Examination!
Marianne Kaye Ledesma Ofianga of ISAT-U Main Campus in Lapaz, Iloilo City earned a rating of 82.40 percent to place at no. 1 in the list of topnotchers for the Architecture Board Exam given this June 17 and 19, 2022.
Here’s the complete list of topnotchers:
1. Marianne Kaye Ledesma Ofianga Iloilo Science & Technology University 82.40
2. Gian Vincenz Faustin Fuentes Dela Cruz University of Santo Tomas 81.90
3. Julius Benedict Aguilar Brillante University of the Philippines – Mindanao 81.80
4. Dominique Cellona Frani Adamson University 81.70
5. Lady Joyce Mendoza Castillo Batangas State University – Alangilan 81.50
Micaela Santos Cruz Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Main – Sta. Mesa 81.50
Jam Scott Garcia Manalo University of Santo Tomas 81.50
6. Mikko Joyce Evangelista Bustamante Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila 81.30
Harold Abubo Haber National College of Science and Technology – Dasmariñas 81.30
7. Michaela Ferrer Grabol Bulacan State University – Malolos 81.20
8. Anthony Locop Garrido Lyceum of the Philippines – Cavite 81.10
Augusto Miguel Cadiz Vega University of the Philippines – Diliman 81.10
9. Oscar Kevin Buenviaje Castro University of Santo Tomas 81.00
10. Danisse Jaharra Joy Andoy Marañon Ateneo de Davao University
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 3,037 out of 4,766 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE) given by the Board of Architecture headed by its Chairman, Arch. Robert S. Sac with two other members, Arch. Robert M. Mirafuente and Arch. Corazon V. Fabia-Tandoc. The examination was held in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this June 17 and 19, 2022.
The results were released in three working days after the last day of examination. Full list of passers here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dNkC_ynagZRYo5jIAOCkFVMEvWBysUMK/view
On August 23–26, August 30–31, September 1–2 and September 5–6, 2022, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following: downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only), 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the said licensure examination will be announced later by the PRC. (via PRC website | Photo by Marianne Kaye Ofianga via LinkedIn)