Panay Electric Company (PECO), Iloilo City’s sole power distributor is in need of computer programmer and electrical engineers for further expansion of their operations.
PECO posted the job openings in their Facebook page, with link to their site which details the following job qualifications:
Computer Programmer under I.T. Department
- Male or Female, 22 to 30 years old
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or at least a vocational diploma or course certificate in programming (C/C++, Java or Visual Basic/Visual Studio Programming with MSSQL/MYSQL for Back-end and basic PC Hardware Troubleshooting).
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Physically and mentally fit with high level of personal and professional ethics.
- Hard working and can work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work extra hours
- Salary is negotiable depending on evaluation
- Male, at least 24 years old
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Familiarity or proficiency in AutoCAD is an advantage
- Must have a Professional Driver’s License
- With good communication skills;
- Willing to work extra hours; and
- Can work with minimal supervision
If you are interested and qualified, PECO advises that you submit your resume together with an application letter, transcript of records, and your 2×2 picture to Human Resource Department at PECO Main Office. Apply now!