Members of the Philippine Navy, headed by Cdr. Job Pablico, paid a courtesy visit to Mayor Jed Patrick E. Mabilog at City Hall April 11.
They presented opportunities for the Ilonggos to work in the country’s naval agency.
Mayor Jed said the Philippine Navy is looking for recruits in their Naval Officers Candidate Course with preference to graduates of technical courses.
For Officers (Naval Officers Candidate Course)
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- Must be between 21-28 years old
- Graduate of a 4-year baccalaureate degree (preferably technical courses)
- Height of at least 5′ 0 ” for both males/females
- Must not have any pending civil/criminal case
- Physically and mentally fit for training
- Must pass the AFPATB, IQ and SWE exams
For more information, log on to http://www.navy.mil.ph/, or visit the Mayor’s Office at the 7th floor, Iloilo City Hall.