The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) in Region 6 is looking for applicants for Data Encoder-Controller. Accepted applicants will get a monthly salary of P21,205.
In a post online, DILG-6 said that the hiring will be under Contract of Service, with the duration of January to December 2022.
The general objective of the activity is to ensure that by the end of the year 2022, all DILG Field Officers can update and encode reports of LGU Capacity Development Results in the LGU Capacity Development Tracker Site through the following specific objectives of the engagement of the hired Contract of Service (COS):
- Assist in the development of the LGU Capacity Development Tracker Site for the LGCDD;
- Assist in providing the C/MLGOOs with individual accounts for the encoding of their respective report;
- Assist in providing the Provincial Level with an account for monitoring reports;
- Utilize the Regional Level account for monitoring
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letters with the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
2. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
DILG Regional Office 6 (Western Visayas) is located at P. Aquino St. Fort San Pedro, Iloilo City. For more information, visit www.region6.dilg.gov.ph.