Councilor Plaridel Nava, chairman of Committee on Transportation of Iloilo City Council, has led the operation against on-road parking of vehicles in “No Parking” streets in the city.
For the information of the public, here are the “NO PARKING” Zones in Iloilo City, covered by Regulation Ordinance Nos. : 2009-216, 2013-338, and 2013-479:
1. Bonifacio Drive
2. Gen. Luna Street
3. Fermin Caram Avenue
4. J.M. Basa St. from junction of Fermin Caram Ave. until junction of Rizal& Zamora Sts.
5. Ledesma St. from junction of Iznart St. until junction of Rizal St.
6. Delgado St. from junction of Fermin Caram Ave. until junction of Mabini St.
7. Mabini St. from junction of Ledesma St. until junction of Gen. Luna St.
8. Valeria St. from junction of Ledesma St. until junction of Gen. Luna St.
9. Rizal St. fronting Iglesia ni Cristo Compound
10. Entire stretch of Iznart St.
11. Valeria Extension (Brgy. Nonoy)
12. Entire stretch of Muelley Loney St.
1. San Marcus Avenue
2. M.H. del Pilar St.
3. Infante Ave. from junction of M.H. del Pilar St. until junction of Lopez Jaena St.
4. Lopez Jaena St. from junction of Avancena St. until junction of M.H. del Pilar St.
5. Timawa Avenue
1. Entire length of Benigno Aquino Avenue
2. R. Mapa Street
3. Q. Abeto Street
4. Guzman-Jesena Street
1. Entire length of Luna Street
2. Huervana Street
3. Burgos-Mabini Street
4. Rizal Street
1. All streets surrounding the Jaro Plaza
2. Entire length of Washington Street
3. Entire length of EL 98 Street
4. Entire length of Simon Ledesma Street
5. Lopez Jaena St. from corner Simon Ledesma St. to Jaro Plaza and both sides fronting CPU
6. Entire length of E. Lopez Street
7. Commission Civil Street
8. McArthur Drive (Tabuc Suba to Buntatala