Qualimed Hospital Iloilo, the city’s newest hospital, is now hiring pharmacists, respiratory therapy staff and medical records clerk for their facilities.
Formerly University Physicians Medical Center-Iloilo (UPMC-ILOILO), QualiMed Hospital Iloilo is a private Women and Children’s Specialty Hospital with an Ambulatory Surgical Center that focuses on specialized health care services centered on out-patient and minimally invasive elective procedures such as laparoscopy, arthroscopy, endoscopy, etc.
It will be complemented with a University-based Specialty Group Practice Out-patient Clinics, and supported by a fully digital diagnostic and advance imaging services like CT-scan and MRI. QualiMed Hospital Iloilo will have world-class facilities at par with similar healthcare centers found abroad.
Here are the details of their hiring, as posted on their Facebook page:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy;
- Professional Regulations board passer;
- Preferably with hospital pharmacy experience
2. Respiratory Therapy Staff
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy, Medical Technology or Nursing.
- at least (1) year of clinical or medical work experience and related job function.
3. Medical Records Clerk
- Graduate of a Four-year College course;
- at least 2-3 years experience preferably in a hospital setting;
- certified International Classification of Diseases Coder
If you are qualified and interested to work in Qualimed Iloilo, please email CV to email@example.com. Please Like Iloilo Today in Facebook for more updates on job hiring in Iloilo.