The University of San Agustin in Iloilo City conducts Entrance Examination for incoming freshmen, and here are the schedule and requirements for applicants.
The University of San Agustin (commonly referred to as San Agustin, San Ag, or USA) is a private Catholic university in General Luna street, Iloilo City, Philippines. It provides programs from Basic Education up to post graduate studies in the areas of Business, Education, Computer Studies, Arts and Sciences, Performing Arts, Music, Engineering, Medical Technology, Nursing and Pharmacy.
If you are interested to be a student of this prestigious institution, here are the details:
USA Entrance Exam schedule AY 2017-2018
Time of Examination: 8:30 AM to 12:00 NN at the Guidance Services and Testing Center.
The examinee should bring the testing permit, school I.D. and a pencil with eraser on the day of the examination.
- Applicants must present the following requirements for registration to Guidance Services Center, Ground Floor of Gamboa Hall:
- Photocopy of H.S. Report Card
- Two (2) copies 2×2 ID picture (with white background studio print)
- Receipt of Registration Fee – P200.00 (to be paid at the University Accounts Section)
- Accomplished College Application form (DOWNLOAD HERE)
For inquiries and other information, you may contact us University of San Agustin at:
Tel. No.: (63-33) 337-4841 to 44 local 218
Fax No.: (63-33) 337-4403
The list of courses in San Ag can bee seen in the downloadable application form. [via Source]