Looking to experience the Manggahan Festival 2023 in the Province of Guimaras next weekend? Have a hassle-free, seamless and comfortable Manggahan Experience by getting the Manggahan Festival VIP Packages!
The Manggahan Festival VIP Packages offer a variety of perks and privileges one can avail during the Manggahan Festival 2023. Its purpose is to offer a seamless, enjoyable, and comfortable Manggahan Festival experience to the purchasing public.
The Manggahan Festival VIP Packages are economically categorized as: Manggahan Gold Card, Manggahan Premium Package, and Manggahan VIP Group Package.
Each Manggahan Package entitles you to a FREE RIDE from Iloilo-Guimaras and vice versa, EXPRESS LANE in the MANGO-EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN and some refreshing freebies such as Bottled Water, Mango Shake, and Manggahan Folded Fan, to welcome you in the island of Guimaras.
🟨Manggahan Gold (PhP 500) – 1 Registration slot
🟩Manggahan Premium(PhP 1,000) – 2 Registration slot
🟧Manggahan Group (PhP 1,800) – 4 Registration slot
Where to get the Manggahan VIP Package cards
These partner stores that will be releasing the cards are GTIC OTOP Hub Pasalubong Center, Jordan Wharf OTOP Hub, and GITMPC Iloilo City.
To provide a less hassle and time-efficient transportation system for clients purchasing the Manggahan Festival VIP Packages, the following Mango-Eat-All-You-Can and Transportation Schedule are available.
These fixed schedules shall be referred to as “BATCH SCHEDULE”. These Batch Schedules shall be the same for May 19, 20, 21, and 22, 2023. Slots for each batch shall be open to all until slots are filled. Clients must register their preferred batch schedule after payment.
How to Avail:
● The Manggahan Festival VIP Packages are available only on May 19, 20, 21, and 22, 2023. Guests are encouraged to purchase their Manggahan Festival VIP Cards at least a day before their chosen date and Batch Schedule.
● Guests interested in purchasing the Manggahan Festival VIP Package may avail it at Guimaras OTOP Hub/Pasalubong Center, GTIC Building, San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras or order at facebook page Guimaras Mangoes and More through this link https://www.facebook.com/chooseguimaras
● Guests will select their preferred “Batch Schedule” and date to participate in the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can. Once the guest’s schedule has been registered, it can no longer be canceled or rebooked.
● Children 7 years old and below will be subject to 1 chosen VIP package.
● Payment shall be made onsite at the Guimaras OTOP Hub/ Pasalubong Center, GTIC Building, San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras. Guests may opt to pay in cash or through GCash – Christine Doll – 0935-118-0911 (Guimarasnon Food Producers Inc).
● If the payment is done online, kindly screenshot proof of payment with your full name and address at FB Page -“Guimaras Mangoes and More” or email it at email@example.com.
● After payment and registration, PEDO personnel shall issue the Manggahan Festival VIP Card. The Manggahan Festival VIP Card shall indicate the guest’s name and batch schedule.
● Manggahan Festival VIP Card will be issued at partner stores: Guimaras OTOP Hub/Pasalubong Center, Jordan OTOP Hub, Jordan Wharf and GITMPC Ticketing Outlet in Parola Wharf, Iloilo City.
● Batch Schedule shall be open to all, until slots are filled.
● Batch Schedule shall be strictly observed. Each Batch Schedule has been assigned their respective time of departure from Parola Wharf, Iloilo City to Expo Area and vice-versa. No special trips or slots for other departing schedules shall be provided to guests who are late for their registered Batch Schedule.
● Guests who fail to appear at their registered dates and batch schedule for the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can shall be forfeited their slots.
● Guests are required to arrive at Parola Wharf, Iloilo City, at least 10 minutes before departure of their registered Batch Schedule. To register their arrival, they may proceed at the Guimaras Tourism Information Desk located in Parola Wharf, Iloilo City across 7/11. The designated ferry shall be ready to accommodate guests 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
No seat assignments shall be provided in the Ferry, guests may choose where to sit. Guests who need special assistance (senior citizens and PWDs) may seek assistance from the ferry operators to better accommodate them.
● Guests are required to present their VIP Card to the personnel on-duty and Ferry Operator at Parola Wharf. Said personnel and ferry operator shall verify if the guest is indeed scheduled for departure based on the details indicated on the card. Guests who are unable to present their Manggahan Festival VIP Card shall not be allowed to embark.
● Upon arriving at the Jordan Wharf, guests shall be ushered to their vehicles. A “No Waiting Rule” shall be observed by the vehicles and they shall depart Jordan according to the schedule provided. Hence, guests are discouraged from loitering at the wharf. No seat assignments shall be provided for the vehicles but rest assured that all guests shall be accommodated.
● Upon arrival at the Agri-Fishery and Eco-Tourism Expo Area at the Capitol Grounds, guests shall be ushered at the Agri-Fishery and Eco-Tourism Booth where they can claim their freebies by presenting their Manggahan Festival VIP Cards. A short briefing will be conducted by the assigned receptionist/personnel. Questions concerning schedule and other matters related to the Manggahan VIP Package may be raised here.
● Each batch has 2 time slots to participate in the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can-Event. The first set of 30 participants (based on their registered time slot) shall be ushered towards the event area and enjoy unlimited Guimaras Mangoes for 30 minutes.
While waiting for their turn, the second set of participants can visit the Expo and Food Court Area. An
announcement shall be made to call on for the second set of participants to return back to the event area. The second set of participants must make sure that they are within the Expo Area at least 10 minutes before their scheduled time slot for the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can.
● At the Mang-Eat-All-You Can, instructions will be provided as to how the refill of the mangoes shall be done. There is no limit as to the number of mangoes you can consume.
● After participating in the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can, Manggahan Festival VIP Card holders can tour the Capitol Grounds while awaiting for their departure schedule. Guests are expected to be at the designated pick-up area at least 10 minutes before their departure to Parola Wharf. No special trips or slots for other departing schedules shall be provided to guests who are late for their registered Batch Schedule.
● Guests who wish to stay longer than the departure schedule assigned to them may do so but their departure tickets for the vehicle and Ferry back to Parola Wharf shall be deemed forfeited. They will not be refunded for their non-use of said tickets. No rebooking shall be allowed as well.
Terms and Conditions:
● All packages offered are for a one-time use only. Once the package has been consumed, it can no longer be availed of at a different date.
● Guests must bring with them, at all times, their Manggahan Festival VIP Card. Failure to present it at the departure areas and Mango-Eat-All-You-Can may be grounds to revoke the guest’s slot.
● Guests who wish to avail of the Manggahan Festival VIP Premium Package and Manggahan Festival VIP Group Package must register all their participating members on a same date and Batch Schedule.
● The Manggahan Festival VIP Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
● Guests who avail of the Manggahan Festival VIP Packages are required to strictly observe their Batch Schedule, which includes Mango-Eat-All-You-Can Schedule and Transportation Schedule. The Provincial Government of Guimaras, partner agencies, and organizing committee shall not be held liable for any transportation delays caused by unexpected events, force majeure, or Acts of God.
● Guests are not allowed to bring luggages when availing of the Manggahan Festival VIP Packages. The Provincial Government of Guimaras, partner agencies, and organizing committee shall not be held liable for any lost, stolen, or destroyed items brought by the availing guests at the event. Guests are required to take responsibility for their personal items.
● Children ages 7 and below will be required to purchase a Manggahan VIP Package and may join his/her adult companion.
● Guests who participate in the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can must do so responsibly, taking into consideration one’s personal capacity to consume as much mangoes as one can. The Provincial Government of Guimaras, partner agencies, and organizing committee shall not be held responsible for any untoward incident which may occur related to the guest’s personal consumption of the mangoes.
● The Provincial Government of Guimaras, partner agencies, and organizing committee warrants that the mangoes to be consumed at the Mango-Eat-All-You-Can are safe and ready for human consumption.