As the whole world is battling the pandemic, homeschooling takes on a different meaning for parents and kids with schools implementing online and blended learning innovations.
It is highly-suggested that parents need to assign a space in the home which will serve as a classroom for kids. Of course, they will be needing all the tools to stay smart, creative, and productive from SM Stationery and Gadgets Hub, your one-stop-shop for your homeschool needs.
How to make the most out of making your home a classroom? Check out these 7 tips.
1. Set a schedule for your study time with your kid. Let your child set the time for each subject that you want to work on, hour by hour, day by day, week per week.
2. Choose a quiet and well-lit area where your kids can focus on their lessons.
3. Stock up on homeschool supplies. Have enough pencils, erasers, activity books, notebooks, pad paper, and other school supplies you need. Prepare the gadgets they needed and sanitize it before starting the class.
4. Encourage your child to read and write freely. Make them read their favorite books whenever they are bored or have them keep a daily journal which helps them to deal with their fears and anxieties.
5. Allot time to encourage your child’s creativity through drawing, craft-making, or other extracurricular activities such as cooking or gardening that will nurture their skills.
6. Keep your child in touch with their friends virtually on a regular basis. This may be done after they completed their school worksheet.
7. A homeschool environment will be new for you and your child. It’s going to be challenging, so it’s okay to ask help from your child’s teacher, tutors or fellow parents who are into homeschooling.
SM Stationery has a wide selection of school stuff that will help your kids master distance learning. These include traditional school supplies like writing pads and other paper products to whiteboard and clear file for worksheets; from pens and pencils to markers and highlighters. And as kids navigate their online classes, the Gadgets Hub will keep them updated with Laptops, flash drives, Bluetooth headsets, and inkjet printers.
1. SM Stationery has the wide variety of homeschool supplies for your needs. Call #143SM to Order.
2. Master online classes with the Lenovo Ideapad3 series.
3. Keep your kids busy and stay smart with the right homeschool supplies in this All-in-One School backpack.
4. Use this Brother inkjet multi-function printer for all your printing needs.
5. Designate a well-lit area which is conducive to learning that helps your child focus.
6. Save files in mobile or with your PC with Sandisk OTG Ultra Dual USB Drive.
7. Easy to Plug and Play Edifier K800 Headset with adjustable head bands and foam ear cups for comfort fit
8. Go wireless with this Nano Wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
SM Stationery and Gadgets Hub is now online on www.smstationery.com.ph and with the SM Store’s #143SM Call to Deliver services. You can now have your homeschool must-haves delivered right to your doorstep. Follow SM Stationery PH in Instagram and Facebook and join their Viber community for more details and info.