Philippine Society for Responsible Parenthood (PSRP) is urgently looking for Data Encoders to be deployed in Western Visayas Medical Center. Accepted applicants will receive monthly salary of P24,000 plus lots of allowances and benefits.
With funding support from the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the Philippine Society for Responsible Parenthood (PSRP) will support the DOH Regional Office in Western Visayas in the immediate hiring of Encoders. This is to augment the acute shortage of data encoders in referral sub-national laboratories in Iloilo City to assist in ensuring a quicker turnaround of test results required by women and adolescent girls in accessing life-saving maternal and sexual and reproductive health services in health facilities especially in this time of COVID crisis.
As of this writing, five (5) positions are still available with accepted applicants doing the job from September 15 to December 31, 2020 (3.5 months).
For qualifications, applicants must have completed at least two years in college, with experience in data encoding and MS Office. If interested, check all the details below.
- Prepares for the overall task as encoder by reading the COVID-19 form to familiarize and add technical vocabulary that will be useful when performing the tasks.
- Coordinate and discuss with the team on the tools and encoding form or system.
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing, recording, and analysis.
- Ensure that the entered data accurately aligns with the original documentation.
- Organize and maintain original paper evidence.
- Adheres to the policy of DOH CHD6 regarding confidentiality, professionalism, and conduct.
- Receive, record and release incoming and outgoing communications and other documents on COVID-19.
- Participate in regular meetings with the team for updating and feedback.
- Perform other related functions as maybe assigned.
Monthly Benefits Package
- Basic Pay – PHP 24,262.80
- Night differential – 10% of hourly rate
- Holiday Pay
- Regular Holiday – 200% of salary during shift
- Non-working Holiday – 30% of hourly rate during shift
- Meal allowance – PHP 5,000/month
- Communication Allowance – PHP 500/month
One-time Benefits Package
- In case of illness due to COVID19, one-time cash assistance will be provided.
- In addition to PhilHealth coverage, staff will be enrolled in private medical insurance.
- Life insurance coverage for the duration of the engagement up to one month after the end of the contract.
- The Data Encoder will be deployed in CHD 6 to support administrative requirements in the COVID-19 laboratory.
- Duty schedules of health personnel will be spread out to ensure that the DOH guidelines on required duty hours are observed at 40 hours per week.
- Reporting Schedules: 7am – 3pm / 3pm – 11pm / 11pm – 7am / 8am – 5pm / 5pm-8am
- Personal Protective Equipment shall also be provided to the team.
If you think you are qualified and willing to take up the challenge to help attain the project goals, kindly email your resume and application letter to Ms. Nenette Manuel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and address to:
Finance and Admin Manager
Philippine Society for Responsible Parenthood, Inc.
Room 402 Doña Felisa Syjuco Building, Remedios St, Manila, Metro Manila
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. Please share to all who might be interested to take this great job opportunity!